St Giles, Elkesley
Askham, Babworth, Bole, Bothamsall, Clarborough, Dunham on Trent, E.Drayton, E.Markham, Eaton, Elkesley, Gamston, Grove, Hayton, Headon, Laneham, N.Leverton, N.Wheatley, Ordsall, Rampton, Retford, Scofton, S.Leverton, Stokeham, Sturton, Sutton-cum-Lound,
Southwell and Nottingham
The Retford Area Team Ministry Patronage Board: Bishop of Southwell and Nottingham, G M T Foljambe Esq., Sir John James Ingham Whitaker Bt, Cathedral and Metropolitical Church of St Peter in York, Society for the Maintenance of the Faith, Trustees of the Grove Settled Estate, Lord Middleton, Simeon’s Trustees, Meynell Church Trust, Southwell and Nottingham Diocesan Board of Patronage, Retford Area Team Ministry Team Council.
East Markham and Askham acquired 1913, Elkesley 1924, from Henry Pelham Archibald Douglas Pelham-Clinton, 7th Duke of Newcastle-under-Lyme.